Erica Campbell spoke about a recent group she joined about prayer. She mentioned a daily devotion about prayer and how we must pray for specific things. When we have vague prayers it’s a good start, but it isn’t telling God what we really want.
Make sure you pray about the specific thing you need answers to a job, relocation and more. These might be difficult decisions, but God will steer you in the right way. Write down what you want, pray to God about it and watch what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Malcolm X, In His Own Words
- RCA Inspiration Celebrates Multiple Nominations For the 37TH Annual Stellar Awards
- Tyscot Records Earns 9 Stellar Gospel Music Award Nominations
- Reach Records, 1K Phew, & Lecrae Receive Four Stellar Award Nominations for their Collaborative Album, No Church In A While
- Outdoor Movies Return to The DMV for Summer 2022
- Get Ready for KINGDOM BUSINESS
- Community Affairs Show: Mental Health Awareness From Luminis Health at Doctors Community Medical Center
- Tennis Phenom Naomi Osaka To Launch Sports Agency
- Civil Rights Landmarks To Receive $16.2M In Grants
- Black College Students Graduating Face Promising Job Market