GRIFF is a huge fan of dogs and wants some parents to embrace the love of dogs. In his prayer he talked about how this mom and son were walking and the child began to cry because of his dog. GRIFF’s dog is very small and believes just because you were scared of dogs or had a bad experience don’t pass that down to your kids.
Let it go and buy them a dog so that they can have the experience. He knows that most kids won’t be responsible with walking the dog or feeding it but it could be fun. Let your kid have a pet.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- Black Barbie! Issa Rae To Play Version Of Iconic Doll In New ‘Barbie’ Film
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Civil Rights Activist Ralph Abernathy Of Alabama State University [WATCH]
- CO Suspended For Buffalo Shooting Meme Earned $200K
- Here’s How To Make Eating Healthy Easier [WATCH]
- Funerals Begin For Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Children’s Book Celebrates Greenwood District’s Black Entrepreneurial Trailblazers
- Malcolm X, In His Own Words
GRIFF’s Prayer For Parents With Kids That Keep Asking For Pets [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com