Is there something you want to do, but aren’t believing in yourself? Canton Jones talked about how you can’t wait for people to help you. If something makes you happy you must make your own way to continue it.
God has given us the faith and it’s not time to be lazy. We have the ability to do whatever we put our minds too. Stop having lazy faith and make sure you are on track to get what you want.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Starbucks Reveals First Accessible Store In D.C.
- Unions Oppose Plan To Relocate Washington Wizards And Capitals To Potomac Yard
- Virginia Senate Considers Bill To Cover College Housing Costs For Foster Youth
- DC’s Daily Rider Bike Shop Burglarized For The 3rd Time
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, Tells Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey: Mind, Body and Soul’
- Justice For Darryl George: Trial Begins For Black Student Suspended Over Locs
- Nationwide AT&T Outage: Users Report ‘SOS’ Message Instead of Signal Bars
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- High School Students Accused Of Creating Online ‘Slave Auction’ In ‘Black People Are Low Class’ Snapchat Group
Canton Jones Faith Walking: Your Faith Can’t Get It Done [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
WPRS/WYCB Are Giving A Black History Salute To Churches In The DMV [Submit Your Church Here]
Dr Myles Munroe, Daughter And Wife Killed In Airplane Accident
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know - Held in His Hand (Jan. 24th)
BREAKING: 3 Police Officers Shot In SE DC While Serving Animal Cruelty Warrant
Trending Topics: Rest in Peace To, Gospel Pioneer, Patrick Henderson
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners