Bill Cosby was found guilty of sexual assault. One of the jurors is speaking out about how they came up with the verdict. His deposition from several years ago is what sealed his fate.
Cosby admitted to giving women drugs to have sex with them. The juror believed that they made the right decision and now we’ll wait for the sentencing. T-Mobile and Sprint will officially merge together, but there is no word on what that means for customers.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Starbucks Reveals First Accessible Store In D.C.
- Unions Oppose Plan To Relocate Washington Wizards And Capitals To Potomac Yard
- Virginia Senate Considers Bill To Cover College Housing Costs For Foster Youth
- DC’s Daily Rider Bike Shop Burglarized For The 3rd Time
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, Tells Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey: Mind, Body and Soul’
- Justice For Darryl George: Trial Begins For Black Student Suspended Over Locs
- Nationwide AT&T Outage: Users Report ‘SOS’ Message Instead of Signal Bars
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- High School Students Accused Of Creating Online ‘Slave Auction’ In ‘Black People Are Low Class’ Snapchat Group
How Bill Cosby’s Words Came Back To Haunt Him [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
WPRS/WYCB Are Giving A Black History Salute To Churches In The DMV [Submit Your Church Here]
Dr Myles Munroe, Daughter And Wife Killed In Airplane Accident
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know - Held in His Hand (Jan. 24th)
BREAKING: 3 Police Officers Shot In SE DC While Serving Animal Cruelty Warrant
Trending Topics: Rest in Peace To, Gospel Pioneer, Patrick Henderson
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners