Erica Campbell is talking about checking on your team. We all have people that are behind us and help us, but sometimes we don’t check on them. She even talked about a famous musician that recently apologized about not reaching out to people that worked for him or that didn’t get help.
Some church musicians have to leave so that they can take gigs to support family. Erica wants you to consider and care about who works for you. Lift and love people all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Soul Detox – Toxic Realationships are Dangerous (Day 35)
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- Le’Andria Johnson on Iyanla: Fix My Life
- Newspaper Owner Who Called for Klan to ‘Ride Again’ Loses Black Editor That Envisioned New Direction
- Jess Hilarious Accused of Racism After Posting Video of Sikh Man Boarding Her Flight
- White Woman Caught On Video In Racist Rant Could Face Charges, Police Say
- Scripture For The Week “True Love Has No Boundaries”
- Vigil Held After Police Identify Dead Body As Missing 2-Year-Old Noelani Robinson