Erica Campbell is talking about checking on your team. We all have people that are behind us and help us, but sometimes we don’t check on them. She even talked about a famous musician that recently apologized about not reaching out to people that worked for him or that didn’t get help.
Some church musicians have to leave so that they can take gigs to support family. Erica wants you to consider and care about who works for you. Lift and love people all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- PurpleStride Washington D.C.
- Man Stabbed Outside National Portrait Gallery
- Timothy Cunningham’s Cause And Manner Of Death Has Been Determined
- Stacey Abrams Makes History In Georgia
- Heart Melted: Dog Goes Viral For Becoming The Surrogate Father Of 9 Ducklings
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Opens Up About The Struggles Of Losing Her Hair
- Here’s Everything We Know About The Alarming Suicide Rate For Black Children
- EXCLUSIVE: Atlanta Lawyer Representing Woman Arrested For #PeeingWhileBlack Says Cop Is Lying
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]