Steph Curry is not only an NBA player, but he will be working to produce some shows. He recently landed a deal with Sony to produce shows about family, faith and sports. Steph has always talked about his love for God and spreads the gospel.
He tweets out scriptures to his followers and is excited about his new opportunity. Kanye West has made headlines a lot recently and made comments about slavery. He mentioned that what he said was more so about free thought.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Keeping It Too Real? Nene Wonders If Gregg’s Cancer Is ‘Karma’ For Cheating On Her
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Only In Florida: Viral Florida Man Challenge Builds On Years Of Sunshine State Absurdity
- Are You Here For It?! CVS Is Now Launching CBD Products, Soon To Be Available in 800 Locations
- Noah Centineo Set To Play He-Man In ‘Masters Of The Universe’ Reboot
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Mistress Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Is Going Back To Reality Television
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse
15 Pictures That Prove Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs
1. Oh how I’ve missed my smash partner in crime. ☺️🤔😏Source: 1 of 1
How Steph Curry Is Bringing Faith To The Masses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com