Steph Curry is not only an NBA player, but he will be working to produce some shows. He recently landed a deal with Sony to produce shows about family, faith and sports. Steph has always talked about his love for God and spreads the gospel.
He tweets out scriptures to his followers and is excited about his new opportunity. Kanye West has made headlines a lot recently and made comments about slavery. He mentioned that what he said was more so about free thought.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- There’s A Twitter Account For A Dog Who Sniffs Out Racism, And It’s Absolutely Glorious
- Steve Pemberton Speaks About Overcoming Mental And Physical Abuse As A Foster Child [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Here’s How The Obamas’ Netflix Deal May Impact Their Net Worth
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Friends Who Got Married On Facebook Live [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Republican Infighting Puts Changes To Food Stamp Program In Limbo
- 5 Parents Of Police Shooting And Gun Violence Victims Who Are Making An Impact
- Jason Nelson Releases Live Album, ‘The Answer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Comic & Teacher Cornelius George Explains How He Uses Humor To Keep His Students Engaged [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Head Of Streams: Barack And Michelle Obama Sign Mega-Deal With Netflix
15 Pictures That Prove Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs
1. Oh how I’ve missed my smash partner in crime. ☺️🤔😏1 of 1
How Steph Curry Is Bringing Faith To The Masses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com