Steph Curry is not only an NBA player, but he will be working to produce some shows. He recently landed a deal with Sony to produce shows about family, faith and sports. Steph has always talked about his love for God and spreads the gospel.
He tweets out scriptures to his followers and is excited about his new opportunity. Kanye West has made headlines a lot recently and made comments about slavery. He mentioned that what he said was more so about free thought.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Give Us Your Music Feedback For A Chance To Win A Praise Prize Package
- Chicago Pastor Kicks Young Man Out Of His Church Who Was Dressed ‘Like A Woman’
- Exclusive: Macy’s Apologizes For Holiday Ad Depicting Traditional Families Without Black Dads
- Alex Smith Carted Off After Serious Leg Injury
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Kansas Governor Calls For County Commissioner’s Resignation Days After Outcry Over ‘Master Race’ Remark
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- Kim Porter’s Family Breaks Silence After Her Tragic Death
- Scripture For The Week “God, We Thank You”
- Shae’s Corner Stone: Proclaim Your Blessings Great And Small
15 Pictures That Prove Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs
1. Oh how I’ve missed my smash partner in crime. ☺️🤔😏1 of 1
How Steph Curry Is Bringing Faith To The Masses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com