GRIFF reflects on the last two years working on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” When the show got started he was going through a divorce, TJ’s dad had passed away and Erica Campbell was going through a couple hard times in her marriage and relationship with her sister. He revealed though that with time everything changed.
In time GRIFF has learned how to forgive and his close friends as well as family has seen change. Erica is doing well with everything and is working on a book and has a reality television show coming soon. GRIFF mentioned that this just shows you how good God is and how he makes things happen.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- REPORT: ‘Jeopardy!’ Will Have Only Two Guest Hosts For The Time Being
- Sephora Launches The Sephora Favorites Black-Owned Beauty Kit, Highlighting Black-Owned Businesses
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- Masks Now Required In All Maryland Public Schools
- Texas-Bred African Brothers Shed Light on Sickle Cell Disease & Importance Of Black Donors
- Lizzo Celebrates Her Mom’s Birthday By Gifting Her With A New Wardrobe
- Bishop Marvin Sapp and Master P Discuss The Positive Side Of Black Fatherhood
- Pastor David Cho Yong-gi Has Passed Away
- Cathy L. Hughes Honored By Baltimore Sun For Its 2021 Business And Civic Hall Of Fame
Mr. Griffin: How Things Have Changed For The “Get Up” Team Since The Show Launched [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com