Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of bitterness and anger in your life. She wants us to take it out like its trash. We all know trash has a bad smell to it no matter what you do and you must get rid of it.
As we go through life we might do things we aren’t proud of and we shouldn’t carry it around. Let that stuff go in life just like the trash. We must stop carrying junk and live our best lives.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- New Year, New Job: Coach Shaun D’s Tips For Interviewing, Resume Writing, & Job Readiness
- Transportation Board Presses For VA & MD Governors To Have Automated Traffic Tickets Like D.C.
- Pastor Mike Todd Apologizes and Agrees His Demonstrative Sermon Was A Distraction
- You Can Order Free COVID-19 Test From The Government
- NFL Left With Only 1 Black Head Coach 10 Years After Claiming It Wanted To Become More Diverse
- Ne-Yo Lets You Know What To Expect For Urban One Honors Listen]
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Trailblazing Hockey Player Willie O’Ree To Have Jersey Retired
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet
Source: 1 of 1
Faith Walking: Take Out The Trash [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com