Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of bitterness and anger in your life. She wants us to take it out like its trash. We all know trash has a bad smell to it no matter what you do and you must get rid of it.
As we go through life we might do things we aren’t proud of and we shouldn’t carry it around. Let that stuff go in life just like the trash. We must stop carrying junk and live our best lives.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jim Carrey to Play Joe Biden on ‘SNL’ This Season
- Mr. Griffin: Take Time To Heal [VIDEO]
- Attorney Ben Crump Explains The $12M Settlement To Breonna Taylor’s Family [WATCH]
- Kamala Harris Rocking ‘Timbs’ Draws Attention To Boot Company’s History Of Political Donations
- WNBA Player Maya Moore Married The Man She Helped Get Out Of Prison
- LeToya Luckett And Tommicus Walker Welcome Their Son Tysun Wolf Walker!
- Sybil Wilkes: A Divine 9 Leadership Roundtable — Voter Motivation & Activation Strategy
- D.C. Black Film Festival 2020 “Reel Women” Category
- Missing HBCU Student Adam Dowdell Found Dead In Alabama
- Breonna Taylor’s Family To Receive $12M Settlement From City Of Louisville
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take Out The Trash [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com