Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of bitterness and anger in your life. She wants us to take it out like its trash. We all know trash has a bad smell to it no matter what you do and you must get rid of it.
As we go through life we might do things we aren’t proud of and we shouldn’t carry it around. Let that stuff go in life just like the trash. We must stop carrying junk and live our best lives.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Archbishop Roy E. Brown Widow Is Being Evicted By The Church
- Author’s Corner With Cheryl Jackson And Bukky Agboola
- DJ Soul’s Praise Power Mix Playlist [August 21st, 2018]
- Evidence Of Mental Decline? Trump Mistakenly Praises Congressional Black Caucus
- New Low: Cop Tases Unarmed Black Man Holding Two-Month Old Baby
- Obama Endorses Illinois Governor Candidate Caught In Racist Conversation
- Raheem DeVaughn On Aretha Franklin: ‘There Will Never Be Another Queen of Soul”
- Melania Trump Is Going To Visit Countries In Africa Her Husband Made Fun Of
- Nia Wilson’s Killing May Have Been Prevented, Lawyers Say. Here’s How
- Family Of Deceased Chicago Teen Demand Video Showing Death They Say Police Lied About
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take Out The Trash [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com