Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of bitterness and anger in your life. She wants us to take it out like its trash. We all know trash has a bad smell to it no matter what you do and you must get rid of it.
As we go through life we might do things we aren’t proud of and we shouldn’t carry it around. Let that stuff go in life just like the trash. We must stop carrying junk and live our best lives.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Taraji (And Her Fro) Slay SELF Cover; Talks Menopause, Mental Health & Jussie
- Kirk Franklin Co-Produces A TV Gospel Music Drama ‘Kingdom Business’
- George Zimmerman Sues Family Of Trayvon Martin, Book Publisher And Prosecutors For $100 Million
- Mr. Griffin: Your Faith Should Never Be In Question [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Leftover Thanksgiving Food [VIDEO]
- ‘The Gift’: Lecrae, Andy Mineo and More Release Christmas Hiphop Album
- Listen: Tamela Mann Talks Health Journey, Joins #GoRedGetFit Healthier Church Challenge [EXCLUSIVE]
- Of Course Michelle Obama Is One Of PEOPLE Magazine’s People Of The Year!
- Black Women At Higher Risk Of Cancer From Chemical Hair Products, According To New Study
- Kamala Harris Abruptly Suspends Her Presidential Campaign: Report
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take Out The Trash [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com