It’s hard being the first person to do something, but all the hard work pays off at the end. Erica Campbell talked about how when you want to achieve something you must take risks and explained that sometimes uncertainty isn’t the best feelings. You are moving towards greatness and you must realize that.
Erica knew she wanted to be a singer and at every chance she got would practice and perform. She took every opportunity even when they weren’t going to pay her because she knew she had to pay her dues. Erica doesn’t want you to be scared and just know this is your process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: God Always Kept His Promises [VIDEO]
- Ava DuVernay Cried When She Learned That 23 Million People Streamed ‘When They See Us’
- Man Calls Police on Black Women at Pool, Says He’s Not Racist, Just Autistic
- ‘Dog The Bounty Hunter’ Star Beth Chapman Dead At 51
- Doctor In Danger Of Losing Medical License For Praying With Patients
- “It Wasn’t Another Person”: Monica Talks Divorce & Continuing To Support Shannon Brown
- SHOCKING Video: Man Rescued After Spending One Month In Bear Den, Comes Out Looking Like This
- “I Lost Everything Twice”: Fantasia Explains Why She Cooks Her Own Food, Drives Her Own Car And Does Everything For Herself
- Wendy Williams’ Son Kevin Hunter Jr. Pleads Not Guilty To Punching Father In Assault Case [VIDEO]
- When I Was Younger: Keyondra Lockett Reveals Her Childhood Favorites [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Ericaism: The Process Ain’t Pretty [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com