It’s hard being the first person to do something, but all the hard work pays off at the end. Erica Campbell talked about how when you want to achieve something you must take risks and explained that sometimes uncertainty isn’t the best feelings. You are moving towards greatness and you must realize that.
Erica knew she wanted to be a singer and at every chance she got would practice and perform. She took every opportunity even when they weren’t going to pay her because she knew she had to pay her dues. Erica doesn’t want you to be scared and just know this is your process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gospel Singer Jonathan Nelson Gives His Declarations & Breaks Down “I Agree” In Voices
- 2 Prince George’s County Officers Shot Entering The Wrong Apartment
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Man Charged After Faking Down Syndrome And Making Caregivers Bathe Him To Get Aroused
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Studies Show Black Folks Dictate the Culture, But Why Don’t We Have Stock in Ownership?
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Kelly Clarkson’s Daytime TV Talk Show Is Coming To NBC In 2019
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Ericaism: The Process Ain’t Pretty [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com