Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Classic Fred Hammond Interview
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Le’Andria Johnson Gets To The Root Of Her Issues On “Iyana: Fix My Life” Part 2
- Scripture For The Week “God’s Got Us”
- Prayer Requests “Prayer Will Fix It”
- Sunday School Review “You’re In Good Hands”
- Police Arrest A Man Filmed Kicking A 78-Year-Old Woman In The Face On The Subway
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into 9 Law Schools
- Scholarship Created To Honor Legacy Of ER Doctor Killed In Chicago
- Sony Pictures To Release Animated Film That Celebrates Black Hair
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes
1. Relax & LiveSource: 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource: 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource: 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource: 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource: 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource: 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource: 7 of 9
8. HealingSource: 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource: 9 of 9
8 Great Pieces Of Advice Oprah Winfrey Gave To USC Graduates [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com