Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Heart Melted: Dog Goes Viral For Becoming The Surrogate Father Of 9 Ducklings
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Opens Up About The Struggles Of Losing Her Hair
- Here’s Everything We Know About The Alarming Suicide Rate For Black Children
- EXCLUSIVE: Atlanta Lawyer Representing Woman Arrested For #PeeingWhileBlack Says Cop Is Lying
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black-Owned Luxury Hair Line MADALI Hair Available On Amazon’s Textures & Hues
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cold: These Parents Are Suing Their Son Because He Won’t Leave The Nest
- Folks Were Afraid To Adopt This Pitbull Until One Couple Changed Its Life
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes
1. Relax & Live1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The Struggle2 of 9
3. Live Like A Queen3 of 9
4. Try Again4 of 9
5. Educate Yourself5 of 9
6. Invest In Great Friends6 of 9
7. Dream Big7 of 9
8. Healing8 of 9
9. Speaking Up9 of 9
8 Great Pieces Of Advice Oprah Winfrey Gave To USC Graduates [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com