Erica Campbell spoke about forgiveness as well as renewing your mind. When we take out bitter thoughts, anger and jealousy it will help us in life. She also spoke about taking the no’s out of our spirit and having more positive thoughts.
Erica explained that God forgives us then saves us and we must do the same. Stop holding on to negative things in your life and move forward. Declare it, be free and things will get better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What Are You Saying to Yourself About Yourself? | Ericaism
- Here’s Your Chance To Win A $200.00 Gift Card Just In Time For Christmas Shopping [Music Survey]
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Practice Financial Wi$dom this Holiday $eason!
- Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children
- Todd Dulaney Premieres His New Song ‘It’s Working’ featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- How Gratitude Can Save Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Bishop Carlton Pearson Headed For Divorce
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
Betting On Black! Las Vegas Raiders Make History As First NFL Team With A Black President, Head Coach And GM
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
The Willie Moore Jr. Show
Top 10 Gospel Christmas Songs
3 ‘Karens’ And A ‘Karen’ Cop: These Viral Videos Show Why Racial Profiling Reports Still Matter