Erica Campbell wants you to know that sometimes you must guard your heart especially after you minister. The enemy is always looking for a way to manipulate you and bring you down even after praising God. Sometimes fishing for compliments and doubting yourself is allowing the enemy to come in and attack your spirit.
Erica also spoke about praying before and after a performance to help with how you feel. A lot of artists turn to drugs and alcohol to make them feel better when they leave the stage. The enemy is always around to manipulate you even after you minister, remember to guard your heart from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – How To Spot Your Blind Spots
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- The 411 on Spirit Airlines Delays and Cancellations [VIDEO]
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo
- Dolly Parton Used Her Whitney Houston Royalties To Help A Black Community
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- She’s Back!: The GOAT Simone Biles Will Perform Balance Beam Final At The Olympics
- Simone Biles Is Back: Olympian Will Compete In Final Women’s Gymnastics Event
- Spelman College, Clark Atlanta University Clear Outstanding Student Tuition Balances
Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com