Erica Campbell is talking about reaping what you sow. If you are sewing things like negativity, fear and anxiety that is what you will get back in return. It’s not good to be around things or people that bring you down because it doesn’t help what you’re trying to sow.
When you’re giving, loving and have positivity in life you will get blessings back 10 times fold. Always remember what goes around comes back around. Ask yourself are you reaping what you sow.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Delta Variant May Spread Easily As Chickenpox According To CDC Document
- First Round Highlights & Blockbuster Trades: 2021 NBA Draft Night Results
- Will Smith Inspires As Venus & Serena Williams’ Father In ‘King Richard’ Trailer
- Report: The Lakers and Wizards Are Engaged In Trade Talks On Russell Westbrook
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – Living Guilt Free
- Legit President Barack Obama Joins NBA Africa As Strategic Partner
- Former NFL Defensive Back T.J. Ward Blasted On Social Media After Attacking Ron Rivera For Having Cancer
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Drops Out Of The Olympic Finals Due To Mental Stress
Ericaism: Good Or Bad, You Reap What You Sow [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com