GRIFF has a special prayer for the women that ignore the service lights on in the car. Sometimes the lights will come on because you need an oil change or to put air in the tire, but make sure you take care of it. GRIFF also prays that if you hear noises or smell something coming from your car you go to the mechanic immediately.
Cars need to be taken care of ladies so make sure you are doing just that. Erica Campbell second that motion and agreed with his prayer. Ladies keep up with the maintenance of those cars.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – How To Spot Your Blind Spots
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- The 411 on Spirit Airlines Delays and Cancellations [VIDEO]
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo
- Dolly Parton Used Her Whitney Houston Royalties To Help A Black Community
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- She’s Back!: The GOAT Simone Biles Will Perform Balance Beam Final At The Olympics
- Simone Biles Is Back: Olympian Will Compete In Final Women’s Gymnastics Event
- Spelman College, Clark Atlanta University Clear Outstanding Student Tuition Balances
GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com