What is the appropriate age to have your children leave the home? TJ spoke about a story in which parents want to kick their 30-year-old son out the house. He doesn’t pay rent and is asking them to let him stay a little while longer because he’s not ready.
GRIFF believes that different cultures have rules, which is to stay in the house until you’re married. Erica Campbell mentioned that you have to equip your kids and make them understand to have a purpose and value in life to work hard and be independent. Many believe that if you need to kick your child out the house then so be it. Tell us your thoughts on this topic.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Delta Variant May Spread Easily As Chickenpox According To CDC Document
- First Round Highlights & Blockbuster Trades: 2021 NBA Draft Night Results
- Will Smith Inspires As Venus & Serena Williams’ Father In ‘King Richard’ Trailer
- Report: The Lakers and Wizards Are Engaged In Trade Talks On Russell Westbrook
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – Living Guilt Free
- Legit President Barack Obama Joins NBA Africa As Strategic Partner
- Former NFL Defensive Back T.J. Ward Blasted On Social Media After Attacking Ron Rivera For Having Cancer
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Drops Out Of The Olympic Finals Due To Mental Stress
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet
Source: 1 of 1
Why Parents Need To Prepare Their Children For Life [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com