Erica Campbell was joined by her husband Warryn Campbell for the Love Talking segment. She spoke about how when they first got married they didn’t listen to each other as much as they do now. When a lot of people get married they assume they know already what it’s going to be like, but that’s not true.
Erica spoke about how she would call her mom for advice and Warryn would call his dad. They were invested in the relationship and people were there to help them along the way. Erica believes that without support and listening things wouldn’t be as they are today.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stacy Sneed Sarcoidosis Interview WIth Cheryl Jackson
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of – Dream Deficiency Syndrom
- Maryland Governor Considering Run Against President Trump
- Sounds About White! Student Downplays Black Classmate At Barnard College Being Racially Profiled
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Whitney Houston’s Best Friend & Rumored Lover Robyn Crawford Teases Tell-All Book About Their Relationship
- Single Black Mother Says Her Kids Were Kicked Out Of Christian School Because She ‘Committed Adultery’
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter