Erica Campbell, GRIFF and TJ discussed Memorial Day weekend and discussed fighting for our country. GRIFF spoke about how his father was a Marine. He taught GRIFF about being in the military and both shared stories.
Erica Campbell spoke about her father and how he was a medic in Vietnam. She even talked about this picture of him giving someone a shot. TJ’s dad jumped out of helicopters and when he would tell stories about it would go change his outfit to his service uniform.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
- Aretha Franklin Honored Posthumously With Pulitzer Prize Special Citation
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Prosecutors Say South Carolina 5th Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not From Fight
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- I Want God: Maurette Brown Clark Cries Out to the Lord in New Single
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
Everything You Never Knew About "This Is Us" TV Dad Ron Cephas Jones
1. ‘This Is Us’ makes Jones cry, too.Source: 1 of 11
2. Jones’ acting credits go way, way back.Source: 2 of 11
3. Jones is also a formidable theater and TV vet.Source: 3 of 11
4. Jones shares a real life connection with his TV son, Sterling K. Brown.Source: 4 of 11
5. Jones was recognized at this year’s Emmys.Source: 5 of 11
6. Jones has a daughter who takes after him in the acting department.Source: 6 of 11
7. Jasmine is really proud of her dad’s hard work and success.Source: 7 of 11
8. Jones is an East Coast fella.Source: 8 of 11
9. The script is what got Jones excited about ‘This Is Us.’Source: 9 of 11
10. We’ll see William Hill again.Source: 10 of 11
11. Music is one of Jones’ major loves in real life, tooSource: 11 of 11
What Erica Campbell, GRIFF & TJ’s Fathers Have In Common [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com