Erica Campbell talked about how we call a lot of things blessings that really aren’t. If it causes someone to lose their job or go to jail that is not a blessing. When we see things through our eyes it causes us to have fear or be anxious.
Sorrows cause us to have more trouble and feel burdens. Through God’s eyes there is a purpose for it and he will provide us peace. Always remember that God will push us through everything as long as we believe in him and trust.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- War Hungry: The U.S. Army Is Looking To Startups For The Next Best Weapons Tech
- This Week In Racism: Netflix, Jealous Dad & Jogging While Black
- OMG: Priest Goes Rogue When He Slaps A Crying Baby In Viral Video
- Here Is One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- Van Jones Pulled A Paris Dennard And Defended Melania Trump
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families”
- Joy Living: Do Something For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry [EXCLUSIVE]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Seeing Things Through God’s Eyes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com