Erica Campbell spoke about an artist that married her husband only a couple months after she knew him. GRIFF mentioned that he got married at 18 to his first wife. He was so young, but making grown up decisions in the army.
GRIFF believes that it wasn’t a smart thing and then began to speak about his two kids he has in that marriage. Erica spoke about how people can be in a relationship for 7 years break up then marry someone they’ve only known for 2 months. She believes God speaks to you, what do you think about getting married after not knowing someone for a long time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Aretha Franklin Honored Posthumously With Pulitzer Prize Special Citation
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Prosecutors Say South Carolina 5th Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not From Fight
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- I Want God: Maurette Brown Clark Cries Out to the Lord in New Single
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
10 Black Weddings That Were Absolutely Royal [PHOTOS]
1. Barack and Michelle Obama Marry on October 3, 1992Source: 1 of 10
2. Serena Williams Marries Alexis Ohanian November 16, 2017Source: 2 of 10
3. Gucci Mane Marries Keyshia Ka’oir on October 17, 2017Source: 3 of 10
4. Gabrielle Union Marries Dwyane Wade on August 30, 2014Source: 4 of 10
5. Kevin Hart Marries Eniko Parrish on August 13, 2016Source: 5 of 10
6. Chanel Iman and Sterling Shepard Marry on March 3, 2018Source: 6 of 10
7. LeToya Luckett and Tommicus Walker Marry On December 10, 2017Source: 7 of 10
8. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Marry On September 14, 2013Source: 8 of 10
9. One of the Few Photos From Beyoncé And Jay Z Wedding in 2008Source: 9 of 10
GRIFF Opens Up About Getting Married At 18 [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com