Erica Campbell spoke about an artist that married her husband only a couple months after she knew him. GRIFF mentioned that he got married at 18 to his first wife. He was so young, but making grown up decisions in the army.
GRIFF believes that it wasn’t a smart thing and then began to speak about his two kids he has in that marriage. Erica spoke about how people can be in a relationship for 7 years break up then marry someone they’ve only known for 2 months. She believes God speaks to you, what do you think about getting married after not knowing someone for a long time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- See Why NBC Asked Kathie Lee Guilford To Stick Around For Another Year
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- #SayHerName: Michigan Pastor Charged With Murdering Black Trans Woman
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- ‘Good Riddance:’ Frederica Wilson Drags John Kelly For His Disrespect For Black People
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
GRIFF Opens Up About Getting Married At 18 [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com