Erica Campbell spoke about waiting on things and how it’s all in the Bible. We dislike waiting now on things that could change our lives like losing weight, developing a business, relationships and more. Erica wants you to stop rushing and take time to pray about it.
She mentioned we must make the plan, talk to God about it and then evaluate how you’re going to get it done. Understand that you should appreciate the process and everything that goes into it. Remember God will see you through this time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- #ICYMI: The 13th Annual Praise 104.1/Spirit 1340 Spirit Of Praise Celebration! [WATCH]
- The 13th Annual Spirit of Praise Bonus Footage
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Interview: Documentary ‘Downing Of A Flag’ Explores History Of A Controversial Symbol
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Le Jux: American Missionaries Kidnapped In Haiti By Alleged Gang Members
- Howard University Receives Largest Alumni Donation In Its 154-Year History
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet
Source: 1 of 1