Erica Campbell spoke about waiting on things and how it’s all in the Bible. We dislike waiting now on things that could change our lives like losing weight, developing a business, relationships and more. Erica wants you to stop rushing and take time to pray about it.
She mentioned we must make the plan, talk to God about it and then evaluate how you’re going to get it done. Understand that you should appreciate the process and everything that goes into it. Remember God will see you through this time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Maryland Receives Federal Funding To Fight Unemployment Fraud
- Report: Trump Administration To Block Downloads Of TikTok From App Stores Starting Sunday
- Give Us Your Music Feedback & Help Us Choose What We Play On Praise 104.1!
- Maryland Zoo Hosting Adult-Only Happy Hours This Fall
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta