Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Harvard University Honors Colin Kaepernick For His Fight Against Social Injustice
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks
- Shae’s Corner Stone: Kanye West Genius or Madman? (OP-ED)
- Scripture For The Week “God’s Word Is Powerful”
- Prayer Requests “Have Faith, Believe It, Receive It”
- Sunday School Review “Constantly Working”
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
[WATCH] Old School’s Chirl Girl Honors Her Father With Blood Drive In Salisbury was originally published on Praisecharlotte.com