Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Mona Scott-Young Shares Missy Elliott & Sylvia Rhone’s Special Night [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Funnyman George Wallace Brings The Laughs To The #UrbanOneHonors VIP Lounge
- “New Jack City” Actress Phyllis Yvonne Stickney Talks About The Famous Role That Was Originally Meant For Her [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Singer Jac Ross Makes His Long-Awaited Debut At Urban One Honors [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Bobby V Is Striving For Legendary Status [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Chance The Rapper Talks Social Impact In His Hometown & Family Life [[#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- John Gray’s Relentless Church Is In A Public Dispute With Ron Carpenter’s Redemption Church
- Meet The First Black Ballerina To Dance The Lead In New York City Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- HELLO WORLD: Must Have Beauty Products That Every Jetsetter Needs
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss [PHOTOS]
[WATCH] Old School’s Chirl Girl Honors Her Father With Blood Drive In Salisbury was originally published on praisecharlotte.com