Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Body Found Under D.C. Bridge is Missing Maryland Teen
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Tells Graduates During Commencement Speech He’ll Pay Off Their Student Loans
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Scripture For The Week “Put God First”
- Prayer Requests “Won’t God Do It?”
- Sunday School Review “Don’t Act Superior To Others”
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball
[WATCH] Old School’s Chirl Girl Honors Her Father With Blood Drive In Salisbury was originally published on Praisecharlotte.com