Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Brent Jones Shares How Going To Choir Rehearsal Is Therapeutic & What It Was Like Working With Childish Gambino
- Kevin Durant Opens “The Durant Center” In Prince George’s County
- Inspirational Lifestyle: Soul Detox – There are categories of toxic thoughts (Day #3)
- Lexi Releases New Single ‘Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me)’
- WOW Gospel Releases 2019 Compilation Album
- Reporter For The Chicago Tribune Says He Had A “God Friended Me” Moment
- DJ Soul Praise Power Mix [Jan 22nd, 2019]
- Starbucks Plans To Expand Delivery Service To The D.C. Area
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
[WATCH] Old School’s Chirl Girl Honors Her Father With Blood Drive In Salisbury was originally published on Praisecharlotte.com