Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- #ICYMI: The 13th Annual Praise 104.1/Spirit 1340 Spirit Of Praise Celebration! [WATCH]
- The 13th Annual Spirit of Praise Bonus Footage
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Interview: Documentary ‘Downing Of A Flag’ Explores History Of A Controversial Symbol
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Le Jux: American Missionaries Kidnapped In Haiti By Alleged Gang Members
- Howard University Receives Largest Alumni Donation In Its 154-Year History
[WATCH] Old School’s Chirl Girl Honors Her Father With Blood Drive In Salisbury was originally published on praisecharlotte.com