Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Maryland Receives Federal Funding To Fight Unemployment Fraud
- Report: Trump Administration To Block Downloads Of TikTok From App Stores Starting Sunday
- Give Us Your Music Feedback & Help Us Choose What We Play On Praise 104.1!
- Maryland Zoo Hosting Adult-Only Happy Hours This Fall
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
[WATCH] Old School’s Chirl Girl Honors Her Father With Blood Drive In Salisbury was originally published on praisecharlotte.com