Erica Campbell spoke about the quote, “Reading is fundamental.” She talked about how what you’re reading and how it can help you. Some people read to take in information and others for entertainment.
Erica also mentioned that reading can make you creative as well as have a great imagination. She spoke about how her dad loved to read and want her kids to enjoy it as well.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Young Mothers, Inc and Meko Kelly Presents “My Story, My Choice”
- LeToya Luckett Reveals She’s Having A Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Black Poetry Day: 5 Dope Poets You Should Follow On Instagram — ASAP
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Here’s Who We Would Cast In An All Black Live-Action Remake Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No