Erica Campbell spoke about the quote, “Reading is fundamental.” She talked about how what you’re reading and how it can help you. Some people read to take in information and others for entertainment.
Erica also mentioned that reading can make you creative as well as have a great imagination. She spoke about how her dad loved to read and want her kids to enjoy it as well.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral [Livestream]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The New You – Small Steps Make A Difference (Day #5)
- MAGA Hat Wearing Teens Harass At The Indigenous People’s March In Washington, D.C.
- Ellen DeGeneres Blesses The “Furlough Cheesecake Sisters” with $20,000
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- I Never, Ever Left My Niece Alone In The Studio: Sparkle Shares What Was Left Out Of “Surviving R. Kelly” [VIDEO]
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer