We all have different home remedies that were passed down to us. Listeners called in to talk about some they use and it was pretty interesting. One man talked about how when you get razor bumps to put honey on them and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Another woman loves aloe and picks it in her backyard. She mentioned that when you rub it on you it will help you and your family be protected from bugs and other things. One woman talked about slicing onions and putting them on your feet when you put on your socks.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out After Being Shot In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Video: Rare Tsunami Forms In Chesapeake Bay During Monday’s Storm
- Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera Missing
- Report: Washington Makes Decision To Keep Burgundy & Gold Colors
- So Who Is Kanye West’s Vice President Pick Michelle Tidball?
- Kirk Franklin Inspires In Latest Social Media Post: You Only Need God’s Approval
- Tips For Building Your Immune System with Herbs
- Fired! Hair Stylist Accused Of Not Cutting ‘Black People’s Hair’ Loses Her Job
- Shirley Caesar Talks About Finding Good Amid COVID-19, Overcoming Racism
- Will It Work? CAREN Act Is Introduced As Viral ‘Karen’ Videos Surge