We all have different home remedies that were passed down to us. Listeners called in to talk about some they use and it was pretty interesting. One man talked about how when you get razor bumps to put honey on them and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Another woman loves aloe and picks it in her backyard. She mentioned that when you rub it on you it will help you and your family be protected from bugs and other things. One woman talked about slicing onions and putting them on your feet when you put on your socks.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Capital City Mambo Sauce Co-Owner Charles Jones At 46 (RIP Brother)
- Two For Tuesday: Who Did It Best – The Winans or Woody Rock (The Question Is)
- Officer Arrested, Charged With Murder In Killing Of Atatiana Jefferson
- [#SOP2019] Koryn Hawthorne Live Performance At The 12th Annual Spirit Of Praise [Video]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- Commissioned Reunion Experience Coming To A City Near You!
- 14-Year-Old Black Girl Used A White Profile Picture To Infiltrate Her Classmate’s Racist Group Chat
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Joshua 1:9
- MODEL MONDAY: Model Erica Campbell’s Modeling Career Began After She Was Diagnosed With Stage 4 Cancer