Everyone went to church and spoke about what their pastor preached. Erica Campbell talked about how we sometimes block our own blessings and TJ talked about the B.L.T. sermon. Some may think it’s a sandwich, but that’s not the case.
The “B” stands for honoring God with your body. “L” is for your lips and how we are supposed to lift and praise God’s name with them. The “T” was for treasure and that is to give tithes. TJ also spoke about how we need to stop praising God only when we need him. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- D.C. Police Release Footage of Council Candidate Carjacking at NE Gas Station [Video]
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #3
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #2
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #1
- Lusia Harris, 1st Woman Drafted By NBA Team, Dies At 66
- Gov. Hogan Shares Budget, Pledging Billions In Tax Cuts & Billions For Education
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Florida Bill Being Pushed To Help White People Feel Less “Discomfort” During Lessons About Historic Racism
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality