Everyone went to church and spoke about what their pastor preached. Erica Campbell talked about how we sometimes block our own blessings and TJ talked about the B.L.T. sermon. Some may think it’s a sandwich, but that’s not the case.
The “B” stands for honoring God with your body. “L” is for your lips and how we are supposed to lift and praise God’s name with them. The “T” was for treasure and that is to give tithes. TJ also spoke about how we need to stop praising God only when we need him. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Beyoncé’s White Area Suit Is Next Level DRIP
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
- Alleah Taylor Opens Up About Former NFL Player Chad Wheeler Brutally Beating Her: ‘It Needs To Be Acknowledged’
- Rep. Maxine Waters Tells Rep. Jim Jordan To “Shut Your Mouth”
- Business, Man: Dwyane Wade Purchases Ownership Stake In Utah Jazz & Twitter Salutes Him
- Chicago PD Releases Footage of Unarmed 13-Year-Old Adam Toledo Being Assassinated By Police
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It