June is Men’s Health Month and the team spoke with Dr. Jen Caudle about men staying healthy. She is not only a family physician, but a professor at Rowan University. Dr. Jen spoke about how men between 20-30 need to see the doctor every year even if they think they’re healthy.
She believes knowing your family history is very important as well. Men, especially African Americans between the ages of 40-50 need to have a colonoscopy and prostate check. Dr. Jen also believes that spouses should motivate the men and be supportive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson Talks Four Types Of Trauma | Healthy Ever After
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music
- Black History NOW: Celebrating Our History & Culture
- Tye Tribbett’s “New” Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of February 4, 2023)
- Lead and Maximize Your Greatness | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Brain Courtney Wilson Talks About His New Project “Transitions” and How it Relates to the State of the World
- Grammy-Winning Musician Anthony Hamilton Teams With AfricanAncestry.com to Challenge Fans to Unlock The Power of Their Ancestors
- 24th Season, Super Bowl Gospel Celebration Is Now “Super Bowl Soulful Celebration” Featuring Patti LaBelle, Israel Houghton, NFL Players Choir & More
Dr. Jen Caudle Gives Tips On How Men Can Live Healthy Lives Through The Ages [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com