Lonnie Hunter is a successful gospel singer, Stellar Award winner, pastor and radio personality. He talked about how music at a young age changed his life and how thankful he is for it. Lonnie’s godmother was the famous Albertina Walker.
They used to sing all the time together and when she passed away when he was 9 he wanted to keep her memory alive. Lonnie said, “I kept going and growing.” She planted a seed and he is so thankful for what she did for him. Lonnie also spoke about how God is governing our lives and to remember that he will never fail us.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cheryl Jackson Talks with Jekalyn Carr During Our Virtual Meet and Greet Experience
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Cheryl Jackson Gets The Details On Jekalyn Carr’s Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [WATCH]
- Bishop William Barber Shares Tips On How To Read Voting Ballots [EXCLUSIVE]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Debuts New Album, ‘Still’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Introducing: DOE Breaks Down Her New Single, “Brighter” [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Competitiveness [VIDEO]
- DMV Rising Star Tré Burwell Has Passed
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother