Kate Spade committed suicide this week and then days later Anthony Bourdain killed himself. Erica Campbell spoke about how depression is fear’s first cousin. It starts with doubting yourself and not feeling important and then not feeling valued.
The enemy fills your head with lies and you drink or do drugs to block it out. People also use crowds to fill a void that they’re feeling. Erica wants to continue to pray for people that are battling things and tell us how we can pray for you.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Give Us Your Music Feedback & Help Us Choose What We Play On Praise 104.1!
- WATCH: Sony Music Group Launches “YOUR VOICE YOUR POWER YOUR VOTE” Campaign
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- Meet MELĒ, The Skincare Brand Co-Created By Dermatologists Of Color For The Melanin Rich
- Watch Tré Burwell’s Homegoing Service Here
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Shake Their Heads At Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Here’s What You Need To Know About Financial Aid During The Pandemic [WATCH]
Celebrities Who Have Suffered From Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Kerry WashingtonSource: 1 of 12
2. Ellen DeGeneresSource: 2 of 12
3. Lady GagaSource: 3 of 12
4. Kid CudiSource: 4 of 12
5. Chris EvansSource: 5 of 12
6. KehlaniSource: 6 of 12
7. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ JohnsonSource: 7 of 12
8. Angelina JolieSource: 8 of 12
9. Halle BerrySource: 9 of 12
10. Michelle WilliamsSource: 10 of 12
11. Serena WilliamsSource: 11 of 12
12. Demi LovatoSource: 12 of 12
Erica Campbell Explains Why Depression Is Fear’s First Cousin [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com