Erica Campbell reflects on how great God is and how thankful she is for family. Her sent went into early labor this past weekend and she wasn’t around, but had updates all day from family. She believes family looks out for you when you need it most.
Family just doesn’t have to be blood relatives either because it take a village to raise children and sometimes they can reach her kids better than she can. Family and friends close to use make us better. God truly blesses our life with the family he surrounds us with.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Zacardi Cortez Returns With The Single “You Don’t Know”
- HELLO WORLD: The Reinvention Of São Paulo
- Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Been Living In A Sober House Due To ‘Struggle With Cocaine In The Past’ [VIDEO]
- Why D.L. Hughley Decided To Give Up On His Calling Of Becoming A Preacher [VIDEO]
- Baltimore Police Looking For Missing 14-Year-Old
- Prosecutors: Officers Encouraged Ex-Police Chief’s Tax Fraud
- MD State Trooper Charged In Road Rage Incident While Off Duty
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- WATCH: This Mom Had The Most Epic Cancer Free Celebration That Has Us Laughing and Crying!