Erica Campbell reflects on how great God is and how thankful she is for family. Her sent went into early labor this past weekend and she wasn’t around, but had updates all day from family. She believes family looks out for you when you need it most.
Family just doesn’t have to be blood relatives either because it take a village to raise children and sometimes they can reach her kids better than she can. Family and friends close to use make us better. God truly blesses our life with the family he surrounds us with.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Four Shot, Three Arrested After Shooting During Toronto Raptors Parade
- *Sigh* ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification
- HELLO WORLD: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Going To Cabo San Lucas
- Ex-Megachurch Pastor Sentenced To 10 Years For Stealing From Congregation
- Bishop Bullwinkle, “Hell To Da Naw” Singer Dead At 70
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives Us A Workout For Our Core [VIDEO]
- Woman Jumps Off Bridge To Her Death As Her 3 Children Wait In The Car
- ‘Empire’ Actor Bryshere Gray Arrested In Chicago
- Fantasia Teases New Brandy And Jazmine Sullivan Collaboration
- The Design For The Harriet Tubman $20 Bill Has Been Leaked