Erica Campbell is speaking to everyone that is going through a process of trying to be successful. She mentioned you get 5 comments and then start to feel yourself and let your ego block you from blessings. Some people go around insulting others and think they are above them.
Erica believes you can’t do that and should always remain humble. She also mentioned to be careful of the people you allow in your life to tell you that you are better than everyone else. Remember to hear God and not your ego.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Trump Invokes 5th Amendment Rights + Experts Predict Travel Will Be 40% Cheaper This Fall
- Tried It: Makari De Suisse Products Provide The Ultimate Spa Experience
- Jordan Brand Welcomes Howard University To The Family With 20-Year Partnership
Faith Walking: Don’t Let Your Ego Block Your Blessings [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com