We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Body Found Under D.C. Bridge is Missing Maryland Teen
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Tells Graduates During Commencement Speech He’ll Pay Off Their Student Loans
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Scripture For The Week “Put God First”
- Prayer Requests “Won’t God Do It?”
- Sunday School Review “Don’t Act Superior To Others”
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Have To Ask People Twice If They’re Ok [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com