From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- DA Who Prosecuted Black Woman For Voting May Be Guilty Of Election Fraud
- Wale Says He Was Racially Profiled By American Airlines
- Black Women Started The Body Positivity Movement, But White Women Corrupted It
- Apartment Door Locks Could Prove Amber Guyger Lied After Killing Botham Jean
- GET THE LOOK: Taraji P. Henson’s Romantic Hairstyle Is Perfect For Your Next Date
- Israel Houghton Hosts ‘DeMaskUs’ Listening Party & Previews Song With Wife, Adrienne Bailon [VIDEO + PHOTOS]
- Ericaism: Being Unforgiving Can Make You Sick [EXCLUSIVE]
- Democrats Are Courting Young Black Voters After Taking Them For Granted In 2016
- After Five Search Warrants, Amber Guyger’s Apartment Was Reportedly Never Searched
- These 5 Petty Republican Attacks On Black Candidates Show The GOP’s Desperation