From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Celebrity Chefs Honor Anthony Bourdain’s Birthday By Naming June 25 #BourdainDay
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Stuck On The Elevator [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Turn The Light On [VIDEO]
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Becomes The First Gospel Artist To Appear On The Tiny Desk
- Popular YouTuber Found Dead After Going Missing A Week Ago
- Houston Texans Quarterback Deshaun Watson Baptized In Israel’s Jordan River
- James Fortune Releases New Single & Preps Lyric Video For “I Am”
- Erica Campbell, Jonathan McReynolds & More Play Game To Guess Gospel Artists Runs [VIDEO]
- Listen: Dee-1 & Jonathan McReynolds Team Up For New Song, “The One”