From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With Holiday New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- Two Dead Including Gunman At Mercy Hospital In Chicago
- Should Chipotle Rehire Manager Who Wouldn’t Serve Group Of Young Black Men? Twitter Chimes In.
- Anti-Abortion Bill Could Give The Death Penalty As Punishment
- How Stacey Abrams Is Taking A Stand To Make Sure Voter Suppression Never Happens Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice