From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- War Hungry: The U.S. Army Is Looking To Startups For The Next Best Weapons Tech
- This Week In Racism: Netflix, Jealous Dad & Jogging While Black
- OMG: Priest Goes Rogue When He Slaps A Crying Baby In Viral Video
- Here Is One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- Van Jones Pulled A Paris Dennard And Defended Melania Trump
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families”
- Joy Living: Do Something For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry [EXCLUSIVE]