From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
- Register To Win A Free Trip For Two To The Stellar Awards In Las Vegas!
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- A Gift from Grandmother Goes Viral
- Black-Owned Biscuit Brand Lands Distribution Deals With Walmart, Whole Foods, Other Retailers
- Founder and Episcopal Pastor Of From the Heart Church Ministries Rev. Dr. John Cherry Passes Away
- Inside the Praise Lounge with Ronnette Harrison – Chris and Helen Holmes
- New Voices Fund Teams Up With MVMT50 To Empower Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Black History in Gospel Music Fact – Thomas Dorsey
- Granddaughter Of Black Entrepreneur Henry G. Parks Jr. Wants Baltimore To Honor His Legacy