With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- Rescue Crews Searching Waters Near Car Went Into Water Near Harbor Hospital
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow SmithSource: 1 of 9
2. Keri HilsonSource: 2 of 9
3. Kerry WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Michelle WilliamsSource: 4 of 9
5. Kelly RowlandSource: 5 of 9
6. Mary J. BligeSource: 6 of 9
7. Alicia KeysSource: 7 of 9
8. Serena WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Halle BerrySource: 9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com