Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c on TV One.
- HBO Max Considers Changing Its Subscription Costs
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Fred Hammond On His ‘Surviving Williams’ Series, Verzuz With Kirk Franklin, Battling COVID-19 & More!
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Far Away’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Can LBJ’s ‘Space Jam’ Live Up to MJ’s or Even Surpass the 1996 Original?
- Every Referee Officiating The 2021 NBA All-Star Game Will Be An HBCU Graduate
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- House Passes Police Reform Act Named For George Floyd [VIDEO]