Everyone is excited for Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell as the premiere of “We’re The Campbells,” airs tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c! Tamela Mann spoke about how she is looking forward to good clean television that encourages families. She also believes so many like rachet television and this will paint a different picture of what Black families look like.
Marvin Sapp wants everyone to watch because it has so much value in it. It will teach us lessons and help us within our own families.
Kirk Franklin spoke about how Warryn and Erica are wonderful role models. They will also show how hard they work while maintaining a family.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One 8pm/7c!
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- #ICYMI: The 13th Annual Praise 104.1/Spirit 1340 Spirit Of Praise Celebration! [WATCH]
- The 13th Annual Spirit of Praise Bonus Footage
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Interview: Documentary ‘Downing Of A Flag’ Explores History Of A Controversial Symbol
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Le Jux: American Missionaries Kidnapped In Haiti By Alleged Gang Members
- Howard University Receives Largest Alumni Donation In Its 154-Year History
What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com