Erica Campbell has had a lot on her plate lately and spoke about pausing for a moment. She said sometimes we need to stop and breathe. It isn’t selfish and sometimes we have to take time and recharge.
Erica spoke about how the work, friends and your phone will always be there when you return. Sit and have a moment of peace for yourself. Let God speak to your heart and soul. Remember to restore your joy!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Payless Is Closing All 2,100 Of Their U.S. Stores
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]