Erica Campbell has had a lot on her plate lately and spoke about pausing for a moment. She said sometimes we need to stop and breathe. It isn’t selfish and sometimes we have to take time and recharge.
Erica spoke about how the work, friends and your phone will always be there when you return. Sit and have a moment of peace for yourself. Let God speak to your heart and soul. Remember to restore your joy!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fix the Sink with Noodles?
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Share The Name Of Their New Baby
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Chilli & T-Boz Say They’ve Turned Down #RHOA Offers Multiple Times
- Mo’Nique Takes No Pleasure In Lee Daniels And Steve Harvey Losing Their Jobs
- Monica Opens Up About Her Divorce From Shannon Brown [VIDEO]
- Teens Charged With Possible MS-13 Related Murder Of 14-Year-Old Girl
- Maryland Comptroller Wants State to Divest From Alabama Over Abortion Law
- Report Reveals Johns Hopkins Hospital is Suing Patients Over Unpaid Medical Bills
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]