Erica Campbell has had a lot on her plate lately and spoke about pausing for a moment. She said sometimes we need to stop and breathe. It isn’t selfish and sometimes we have to take time and recharge.
Erica spoke about how the work, friends and your phone will always be there when you return. Sit and have a moment of peace for yourself. Let God speak to your heart and soul. Remember to restore your joy!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Israel Houghton Hosts ‘DeMaskUs’ Listening Party & Previews Song With Wife, Adrienne Bailon [VIDEO + PHOTOS]
- Ericaism: Being Unforgiving Can Make You Sick [EXCLUSIVE]
- DJ Soul’s Praise Power Mix Playlist [September 18th, 2019]
- Angela Bassett Is Definitely “Redeeming The Time”
- Memory Scripture Of The Week – Ephesians 6:10
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At HBCU Students Is Still On The Streets
- EXCLUSIVE: Vivian Green Talks Today’s R&B, Aretha Franklin’s Death & More
- Everything We Know About The Memphis Police Shooting Of Martavious Banks
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]