Erica Campbell spoke about being the greatest at things in life. Warryn Campbell talked about his favorite fighter, Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all times. Ali went through public victories and experienced backlash on multiple occasions.
He went up against the US government because he didn’t agree with fighting in a war. For 3 years he didn’t fight and watched other men take his titles. After that time passed he went on to take back titles and be the greatest of all time.
A lot of us say we want that, but Erica mentioned in order to be the greatest you must pass the great test. When that test comes will you be able to pass it?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Beyoncé’s White Area Suit Is Next Level DRIP
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
- Alleah Taylor Opens Up About Former NFL Player Chad Wheeler Brutally Beating Her: ‘It Needs To Be Acknowledged’
- Rep. Maxine Waters Tells Rep. Jim Jordan To “Shut Your Mouth”
- Business, Man: Dwyane Wade Purchases Ownership Stake In Utah Jazz & Twitter Salutes Him
- Chicago PD Releases Footage of Unarmed 13-Year-Old Adam Toledo Being Assassinated By Police
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It