LeBron James signed a $145 million deal with the Lakers to play for them for 4 years. With him coming to the Lakers it will help boost the economy around there. Restaurants will receive more business and team merchandise will increase in people wearing it.
He was able to help the job market in Cleveland when he went there and his presence alone created over 3,000 jobs. The ticket value will increase and people will make more money now with LeBron coming to the team.
RELATED: The NBA Team LeBron James Should NOT Consider Going To [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
- Scriptures & Resources To Turn To For Seasonal Depression
- Master Your Fall Skincare With Tips From Professional Makeup Artist Sheceria Chamblis
- Alabama Inmates Launch State-Wide Strike In Protest For Better Living Conditions
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- Dr. Collier Talks About The Cure Of Sickle Cell During National Sickle Cell Awareness Month [WATCH]
- Fisk University Welcomes the Largest Freshmen Class in Over 40 Years
How LeBron James Will Help The Los Angeles Economy [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com