Do you know what community dating is? On “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell is at her radio show “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” and talking about dating. She asked GRIFF about community dating and he had to pause.
Erica called him out for dating multiple women and taking them out. GRIFF mentioned that until he’s married he’s a single man. Erica understood that, but spoke about how there are lies somewhere underneath.
She said, “No one ever says I’m dating four people.” GRIFF agreed with Erica’s statement and couldn’t say much more about it. Do you date multiple people at the same time?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One.
- DOE Is Number One For The Second Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of October 1, 2022)
- TIME Reveals the 2022 TIME 100 Next List of the World’s Rising Stars
- HIP HOP TRAILBLAZERS ATTEND “BET HIP HOP AWARDS” 2022 TAPED AT THE COBB ENERGY CENTER IN ATLANTA, GA
- LALAH AND DONNY HATHAWAY “THIS CHRISTMAS”
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCH SECOND SEASON OF GOOD WORDS WITH KIRK FRANKLIN
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Making Him Happy (Oct. 3rd)
- Quartet Gospel Star KEITH “WONDER BOY” JOHNSON Dies Suddenly at 50
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why The Lion Is the King Of The Jungle
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘Healthy Money’ | Episode 6
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
Erica Campbell Calls Out GRIFF For Community Dating [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com