Callers spoke about what their pastors preached about on Sunday and there were so many great messages. One woman spoke about being free or independent from God and how we want him to guide us and carry us through things. His words give us the will to push through so many touch times and we need him in life.
Another woman called about being abandoned and how Jacob was taught a lesson about abandonment. In order to get to his new self he had to address his old self and learn from it. Someone else called in about decomposing Christians. If we don’t feed ourselves with God’s words and wisdom we begin to decompose. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
- Scriptures & Resources To Turn To For Seasonal Depression
- Master Your Fall Skincare With Tips From Professional Makeup Artist Sheceria Chamblis
- Alabama Inmates Launch State-Wide Strike In Protest For Better Living Conditions
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- Dr. Collier Talks About The Cure Of Sickle Cell During National Sickle Cell Awareness Month [WATCH]
- Fisk University Welcomes the Largest Freshmen Class in Over 40 Years
- Platinum-Selling Gospel Jazz Music Mogul Ben Tankard Launching SMOOTH LIFE TV NETWORK
- CeCe Winans Set to Hit the Road with First National Tour in Over A Decade!
- New Area Code Coming To Parts Of Maryland In 2023
Do You Want To Be Free Or Independent? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com