Christian Keyes is an actor, singer and has been in the entertainment industry for over 18 years. He spoke about how he portrays himself on social media and most of the things he post is a piece he connects to. Keyes also talked about the constant grind to be successful in this industry.
He focuses on having a relationship with God and not so much the religion part. Over the years besides acting, Keyes has also recorded a gospel song. Keyes believes in his career as an actor there are no small roles and his success wasn’t overnight.
Erica Campbell spoke to him about auditioning for “Black Panther,” and he mentioned there were no beige characters. He’s hoping to be apart of the sequel “Beige Panther.” Keyes is looking forward to the future with more success and possibly being married.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mona Scott-Young Shares Missy Elliott & Sylvia Rhone’s Special Night [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Funnyman George Wallace Brings The Laughs To The #UrbanOneHonors VIP Lounge
- “New Jack City” Actress Phyllis Yvonne Stickney Talks About The Famous Role That Was Originally Meant For Her [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Singer Jac Ross Makes His Long-Awaited Debut At Urban One Honors [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Bobby V Is Striving For Legendary Status [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Chance The Rapper Talks Social Impact In His Hometown & Family Life [[#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- John Gray’s Relentless Church Is In A Public Dispute With Ron Carpenter’s Redemption Church
- Meet The First Black Ballerina To Dance The Lead In New York City Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- HELLO WORLD: Must Have Beauty Products That Every Jetsetter Needs
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss [PHOTOS]