Christian Keyes is an actor, singer and has been in the entertainment industry for over 18 years. He spoke about how he portrays himself on social media and most of the things he post is a piece he connects to. Keyes also talked about the constant grind to be successful in this industry.
He focuses on having a relationship with God and not so much the religion part. Over the years besides acting, Keyes has also recorded a gospel song. Keyes believes in his career as an actor there are no small roles and his success wasn’t overnight.
Erica Campbell spoke to him about auditioning for “Black Panther,” and he mentioned there were no beige characters. He’s hoping to be apart of the sequel “Beige Panther.” Keyes is looking forward to the future with more success and possibly being married.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Make a Difference Community Day
- Obama Wants To See More Women Get Into Politics: ‘Men Have Been Getting On My Nerves’ Lately’
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: The Burning Bush [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- People Over Profits? NYC Jails Decision To Allow Inmates Free Calls May Set National Precedent
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE]