Trainer, Dawn Strozier works with Erica Campbell and so many other celebrities on working out as well as eating healthy. Dawn spoke about people making excuses for not working out and how bad that can be. She invites God into her workouts because he cares about our body and it’s where the Holy Spirit lives.
View this post on Instagram
Great job Erica Campbell @imericacampbell and @mistyla. YOU LADIES ROCK!!! Be a good steward not just over your gifts but over your bodies – Erica Campbell #LetsBeGreat #Changing #Training #It'sHardButIt'sWorthIt #SickOfSupportGarments #TempleFit #BuildTheBodyYouWant #dawnstrozier #dsfitness #DSNoExcuses #Instagood #tbt #selfie #fitness #tflers #ootd #exercise #healthy #gym #motivation #fit #workout #inspiration #fitfam #lifestyle #health
We want God to bless us and help us make better decisions when it comes to food and life choices. Dawn talked about how important the body is and that we should be working out at least 3-4 times a week. GRIFF asked about heart rates when you’re working out and she explained that the first 15 min is just a warm up.
The heart doesn’t engage into it until after that. Over the next couple of weeks Dawn is challenging people to identify their bad habits and replacing it with something else. Listen to the full interview to learn how Dawn can help you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- Armed Bank Robber Killed By Montgomery County Police On Wednesday
- 6 Things That Could Help You Read The Bible More Effectively
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- Prince George’s County Provides Information For Federal Government Shutdown Assistance
- Maryland Comptroller Announces Help For Federal Workers
- Gov. Larry Hogan Sworn In For Second Term Wednesday
- Computer Glitch Responsible for Southwest Delays at BWI
- Baltimore Church Leaders Handing Over Files Amid Abuse Probe
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Trainer Dawn Strozier Explains Why She Invites God Into Workouts [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com