“We’re The Campbells” has been a special show that so many love and enjoy. It’s very family friendly, positive and gives you all the feels as you watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell love each other. David Mann and Tamela Mann spoke about why they enjoy the show and why you should watch it.
David mentioned that between the adorable kids, lovely couple and spiritual presence you should turn it on. Tamela spoke about how it’s positive television, encouraging and all families White and Black can take something from it. She also said no one wants to see rachet.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Israel Houghton Hosts ‘DeMaskUs’ Listening Party & Previews Song With Wife, Adrienne Bailon [VIDEO + PHOTOS]
- Ericaism: Being Unforgiving Can Make You Sick [EXCLUSIVE]
- DJ Soul’s Praise Power Mix Playlist [September 18th, 2019]
- Angela Bassett Is Definitely “Redeeming The Time”
- Memory Scripture Of The Week – Ephesians 6:10
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At HBCU Students Is Still On The Streets
- EXCLUSIVE: Vivian Green Talks Today’s R&B, Aretha Franklin’s Death & More
- Everything We Know About The Memphis Police Shooting Of Martavious Banks
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com