GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- American University Under Lockdown After Reports Of Armed Intruder Near Campus
- Dawn Strozier Shares Important Info About Sugar & Carbs [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Happy 100th Birthday Nelson Mandela: 17 Rare Photos Of The South African President Letting Freedom Ring
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Discuss The Importance Of Soul Ties In Marriage [VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise: Faith, Music & Life w/ Koryn Hawthorne [Exclusive Video]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Casting Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Poll: What Have You Done That You’re Proud Of? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Williams Checks Herself Into A Rehab Facility To Fight Depression
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Visits Morehouse Entrepreneurship Class