GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- Lessons From Chloe & Maud: The Tap Duo Explains How Beyoncé & Debbie Allen Helped Boost Their Success
- 5 Instagram Pages That Will Slowly—But Surely—Help You Be Kinder To Yourself
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Professor Calls Police On Black Student For No Good Reason
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Awakening – 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting Devotional (day 4)
- DMV Stand Up: Bowie State University Wins the CIAA Championship
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Awakening – 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting Devotional (day 3)
- HBO Reveals ‘Game of Thrones” Season 8 Premiere Date