Erica Campbell and GRIFF have fans that really love them. Whenever they get to meet them it can be very cool, but sometimes some fans have weird comments they tell them. GRIFF mentioned that one fan walked up to him and asked if he was on the radio and then said she thought he was light skinned because of how he sounds.
He couldn’t believe it and she was dead serious when she said that. Erica was meeting fans and one man walked up to her and said that God told him she was going to be his wife. Then asked the question and Erica was shocked because she’s married. A few days ago she received a tweet from the same man and he said that he should’ve married her when he had the chance.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith And Football: Brandin Cooks Of The Los Angeles Rams Continues To Spread The Love Of God
- Clarence Thomas’ Supreme Court Dissent Paves The Way For A ‘Racist’ Census
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia
- 5 Things To Watch For In Georgia’s First Governor Debate Between Stacey Abrams And Brian Kemp
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- Security Guard Shoots Man Attempting To Break Into Fox 5 DC
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Weirdest Comments They’ve Received From Fans [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com