Erica Campbell and GRIFF have fans that really love them. Whenever they get to meet them it can be very cool, but sometimes some fans have weird comments they tell them. GRIFF mentioned that one fan walked up to him and asked if he was on the radio and then said she thought he was light skinned because of how he sounds.
He couldn’t believe it and she was dead serious when she said that. Erica was meeting fans and one man walked up to her and said that God told him she was going to be his wife. Then asked the question and Erica was shocked because she’s married. A few days ago she received a tweet from the same man and he said that he should’ve married her when he had the chance.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Aretha Franklin Honored Posthumously With Pulitzer Prize Special Citation
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Prosecutors Say South Carolina 5th Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not From Fight
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- I Want God: Maurette Brown Clark Cries Out to the Lord in New Single
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Weirdest Comments They’ve Received From Fans [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com