Dawn Strozier is a trainer that has been working with Erica Campbell and several other celebrities on fitness. She spoke about sugar and carbs as well as how we can watch what we’re eating. Dawn believes you need to read the labels better and know what the different names for sugar is.
Keep your sugar and carb intake as low as possible. 50 grams of sugar is all you should have per day and remember that fruit you eat have sugar in it as well. Dawn also spoke about portion sizes.
RELATED: Trainer Dawn Strozier Explains Why She Invites God Into Workouts [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
We shouldn’t be eating huge plates of food while at home or out. Even if you are drinking juice make sure you read that label because that can contain all the sugars you can have that day. Listen to the full interview to hear all about how to eat healthier.
RELATED: This Healthy Meal Can Help With Prostate Cancer Prevention [VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
RELATED: Cleanout ASAP Owners Share Why Getting Organized Benefits Health & Wellness [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
- Jonathan Majors’ Lawyer Reveals Texts From Alleged Assault Victim
- Women of the Bible: Rizpah
- Andre Drummond Quits Social Media & Changes Phone Number Amid Mental Health Struggles
- Op-Ed: Jason Whitlock Says He’d Reject Black Quarterbacks To Avoid Race Concerns. Has He Forgotten He’s Black?
- Firearm Fatalities Named Leading Cause of Death Among Children [WATCH]
- How Dove Is Helping Women Like Me Embrace Their Grey Hair
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Receives Royal Treatment While In Ghana
- Women of the Bible: Jochebed
- Magic Johnson Joins The Run To Buy The Commanders
Dawn Strozier Shares Important Info About Sugar & Carbs [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
17 Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
LaTocha Talks To Cheryl Jackson About Her Passion To Do Gospel and Inspirational Music
T.D. Jakes’ Daughter Announces Divorce, Cites ‘Multiple Infractions’ With NFL Hubby
See Who's Performing At The 2023 She Is... Women's Empowerment Summit
Women of the Bible: Priscilla
Happy Women's History Month! Here's 8 Scriptures For Women
Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
Ghana Gives Kamala Harris The Red Carpet Treatment As VP Kicks Off African Tour