On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they spoke about your partner changing their looks. Listeners called in to speak on it and most of them believe that your appearance does matter. A caller talked about his cousins’ wife that gained over 100 pounds after having her second child.
She ate ice cream, cookies and cake and he tired to help her lose weight, but she didn’t care. They are now divorced and he’s with someone else. Another caller mentioned that no one wants to date someone with a nasty appearance like mustard on their shirt. You should care about how you look unless no one will ask you out. Tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Natural Remedies That Could Help Covid-19
- GoFundMe Grows For Disabled Veteran Facing 5 Years In Prison Over Medical Marijuana
- Coronavirus Updates: Dr. Collier Shares How To Boost Your Immune System [VIDEO]
- Your Mask May Be Giving You Maskne. Here’s How To Prevent Acne From Your Mask
- For White Democrats, New Poll Shows Reparations Isn’t A Priority
- The Wendy’s Where Rayshard Brooks Was Killed Has Been Demolished
- ‘Get Your Knee Off Our Necks!’ National March Against Police Brutality To Descend On Washington
- Secoriea Turner’s Parents Plead For Information About 8-Year-Old Daughter’s Killer: ‘You Won’t Be Labeled A Snitch’
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Announces She’s Leaving ‘The Real’ Talk Show
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com