On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they spoke about your partner changing their looks. Listeners called in to speak on it and most of them believe that your appearance does matter. A caller talked about his cousins’ wife that gained over 100 pounds after having her second child.
She ate ice cream, cookies and cake and he tired to help her lose weight, but she didn’t care. They are now divorced and he’s with someone else. Another caller mentioned that no one wants to date someone with a nasty appearance like mustard on their shirt. You should care about how you look unless no one will ask you out. Tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Arrangements Announced for the Queen of Soul
- People Are Outraged That Donald Trump Says, “Aretha Franklin Worked For Me” As A Response To Her Passing
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Funeral Arrangements For Aretha Franklin Announced
- Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]
- Omarosa’s Publisher Responds To Trump’s Legal Threats
- These Powerful Black Women Won’t Let Trump Stop Them From Being Heard
- Videos Show Black Student In Handcuffs, Arrested For Wearing A Bandana In School
- Our Program Director, Ron Thompson, Stops By Good Morning Washington To Honor Arethat Franklin
Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com