Jamie Foxx can act, sing, dance and so much more. He will be starring in the new “Robin Hood” and will have a British accent many don’t know if it will work or not. Comic book fans get ready because T’Challa’s sister from “Black Panther” will be getting her own comic book.
She will be taking young people on a journey of technology and more. Danica Patrick hosted the ESPY’s last night and TJ thought she did okay. GRIFF mentioned that she bombed in the beginning and didn’t like whoever wrote her jokes.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Top Resurrection Sunday Songs
- Aretha Franklin Honored Posthumously With Pulitzer Prize Special Citation
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Prosecutors Say South Carolina 5th Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not From Fight
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- I Want God: Maurette Brown Clark Cries Out to the Lord in New Single
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
ESPYS 2017 Red Carpet Rundown
1. The 2017 ESPYS Red CarpetSource: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10.Source: 10 of 11
11.Source: 11 of 11
Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com