Marvin Sapp is a songwriter, singer, author and bishop. He has been a widower for 8 years and spoke about what he’s learned over these years. Marvin is preparing himself for the next phase of life and plans on not being single for long.
Marvin had a list of things he wanted in a helpmate and had to throw it out because he needs more than what’s on that list. Some people don’t fit into our lifestyle and just because they love God doesn’t make them good for us. He mentioned that he wants to be with someone that during his weak moments they can be strong for him.
He wants to connect beyond spiritually. Everyone has their personal desires and you must understand that the person God wants you to be with will enter your life. Don’t stick to that list because there is so much more that someone can give you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- Take Our Praise Music Survey For A Chance To Win $100 Gift Card!
- Elderly Woman Kidnapped And Driven To An ATM Where She’s Robbed
- Medical Examiner’s Autopsy Of Andrew Brown Jr. Contradicts DA’s ‘False Narrative,’ Family Lawyers Say
- Deadly Arrest Of Ronald Greene Launches Probe Of Louisiana State Police Unit
- Length Check: Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shows Off Her Growth Post Big Chop
- Work, Work Don’t Stop: Marsai Martin To Executive Produce Girls Inc. Inaugural Film Festival
- Jake & Jazz Smollett Dish On Their Favorite Things To Cook & Design Styles
- Whoopi Goldberg Added To The Cast Of Apple Original and Skydance Animation’s Film ‘Luck’