Erica Campbell wants us to gain more knowledge and educate ourselves in things we want to know. If we have questions about eating healthy, laws and other things we must seek out that knowledge. It is crucial to our lives to read, ask questions and study.
She talked about going to city hall to discuss laws that hurt and help our communities and educating ourselves to teach others. Learning will help us make a difference in life. Erica is challenging everyone to learn about things they want information about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin Brings Gospel’s Biggest & Brightest Stars Together For The Second Annual Exodus Music and Arts Festival [Video]
- #BlackGirlMagic: Graduate Receives Master’s Degree, Law Degree In Same Week
- GirlTrek Movement Inspires Black Women To Take Charge Of Their Health
- Black Male Media Project Empowers Black Men To Reclaim Their Narratives
- Rolling Thunder’s Last Ride
- Scripture For The Week “Who Is Your God?”
- Prayer Requests “Pray For Our Families”
- Sunday School Review “A Brand New Life In Christ”
- 14-Year-Old Sydney Wilson Becomes Youngest Student Accepted Into Spelman
- Mary Winston Becomes The First Black Woman To Lead A Fortune 500 Company Since Ursula Burns