Erica Campbell wants us to gain more knowledge and educate ourselves in things we want to know. If we have questions about eating healthy, laws and other things we must seek out that knowledge. It is crucial to our lives to read, ask questions and study.
She talked about going to city hall to discuss laws that hurt and help our communities and educating ourselves to teach others. Learning will help us make a difference in life. Erica is challenging everyone to learn about things they want information about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cheryl Jackson Talks with Jekalyn Carr During Our Virtual Meet and Greet Experience
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Cheryl Jackson Gets The Details On Jekalyn Carr’s Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [WATCH]
- Bishop William Barber Shares Tips On How To Read Voting Ballots [EXCLUSIVE]
- Brian Courtney Wilson Debuts New Album, ‘Still’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Introducing: DOE Breaks Down Her New Single, “Brighter” [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Competitiveness [VIDEO]
- DMV Rising Star Tré Burwell Has Passed
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother