Prayers are going out to the family of Christian author, Wynter Evans Pitts, who passed away from unknown causes. The family is devastated at this time and we will continue to pray for them. Black media is pretty upset about the photo released of Nia Wilson, who was murdered at the BART station.
The photo was of her holding a gun phone case and a lot of media companies believe they are trying to portray a bad picture of her. Love is in the air as Janice Gaines and EJ Gaines celebrate their wedding anniversary. We hope you all are enjoying your day!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Young Mothers, Inc and Meko Kelly Presents “My Story, My Choice”
- LeToya Luckett Reveals She’s Having A Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Black Poetry Day: 5 Dope Poets You Should Follow On Instagram — ASAP
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Here’s Who We Would Cast In An All Black Live-Action Remake Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
Happy Anniversary Wishes To Janice & EJ Gaines! [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com